Are you struggling with shoulder tension? How would you like to live in a way that could produce relaxed shoulders?
This is 4 week series on the shoulder that will include:
- Looking at the design and function of the shoulder
- Learning to create a balance in movement in all the joints of the shoulder complex
- Improving shoulder posture
- Improving shoulder flexibility
- Ball and band exercises to reduce tension and strengthen
- A plan on how to care for your shoulders in your daily life and exercise
Dates: 9/27, 10/4, 10/11, 10/18
This is very different than a group fitness class where you are exercising in your current patterns and habitual movements. In the Franklin Method, by understanding your body, you have a better sense of how to use it. You become more aware of what you are doing and can change your patterns. This will make your body more efficient in your daily movement and exercise.
It is recommended that you purchase your own set of Franklin Method Balls and Bands for your own self practice.